|Screenshot from when I chose the winner!|
I am a peanut butter crack monkey! I eat at least one product containing peanut butter daily even if it's a spoonful of peanut butter. I LOVE me some peanut butter!
So, when I got the opportunity from Tropical Traditions to try the Organic Coconut Peanut Butter I jumped on the chance!
My favorite breakfast item is Ezekiel Bread slathered in peanut butter. I tried this and the hint of coconut made me feel like I was in some swanky beach house eating breakfast on an oceanfront balcony. Absolutely yummy!
The Coconut in the peanut butter is organic. Tropical Traditions doesn't just have Peanut Butter! They have lots of healthy products that you should check out at their site here.
Now, here comes the best part - I get to give one of these 16 oz GLASS jars to one of my lucky readers! Yes, I know I have new readers that are friends and family, but you are welcome to join in as well! I use random.org to pick a winner!
If you can't wait for the giveaway to be over, then head over and purchase some today from Tropical Traditions! Also, if you would like a copy of their Coconut Oil book go to this LINK. When you choose “Referred by a Friend” and enter the User ID: 6696972 on your first online order, the book will be added to your order at no charge! If you have any problems you can contact their Customer Service.
Here's how to Enter! (US ONLY)
Mandatory Entry (must be done before extra entries count!)
Visit Tropical Traditions to check out all their great products. Come back and tell me what other product you would love to try out. (Make sure you leave a email address so I can contact you if you are the winner!)
1. Sign up for Tropical Traditions Newsletter. (1 entry)
2. Visit http://freecoconutrecipes.com and let me know which recipe you want to try with the Coconut Peanut Butter (1 entry)
2. Follow Tropical Traditions on twitter. (1 entry)
3. Like Tropical Traditions on Facebook (1 entry)
4. PUBLICLY follow my blog (leave me a comment letting me know) (1 entry)
5. FOLLOW me on Twitter (leave comment with your twitter id to let me know) (1 entry)
6. Feature this giveaway on your blog linking back to mine. Leave me a comment giving me the
appropriate link (5 entries)
7. Like Katie Thinks on Facebook (1 entry)
8. Grab my button from the right side bar. Leave me a link to your site where it's placed (3 entries)
9. Tweet this out: (1 entry per day) Leave me a comment with the link!!
@Troptraditions Coconut Peanut Butter Giveaway from @klwschmidt. Visit http://bit.ly/hxriuu to enter
10. Share this giveaway on facebook (1 entry per day) leave me a comment with a link.
Make sure you leave a comment AND a valid email address with each entry. For example, the blog feature has 5 entries, so leave me 5 comments saying you did that? Make sense? If you have any questions, leave me a comment. Also, If you do not leave a valid email address and I draw your number, it will be disqualified! I will not hunt you down on twitter or facebook. Email contact only. For liability reasons I must have email contact only! FYI: if you have a google account, you do not have to leave your email in the comment section where it is visible to the world. It will give me your email automatically that way only *I* will see it. that way your privacy is still intact! Non-google users, try using one of the other options(such as openid) if you do not want your email visible.
Disclosure: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to reiew, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a giveaway in return for the free product.