Winner picked! Operating from phone but here is a screenshot. This person has 24 hours to respond back :)
Earth Footwear! I discovered these great shoes and have switched almost all of my shoes to Earth Footwear! The only shoes I own that are not Earth Footwear are my running shoes, my normal workout shoes, some high heels (although I do own a pair of Earthies!)
Earth Footwear shoes have a 3.7 degree incline. What does that mean? Well for me, it means a nice curved butt for the first time in my life. But that is not the purpose that these shoes were created. Research does support that they help with toning and strengthening. However, they do not make claims that they do as we see so many companies doing these days. What Earth Footwear says is that these shoes are designed to create better posture therefore increasing circulation and removing stress off of the joints.
I wear Earth Footwear around the house constantly, so I'm getting a little extra workout from simple tasks such as vacuuming. How cool is that?
When I told my mom about these shoes, she laughed and said she used to have a pair when they were called "Earth Shoes." However, the new Earth Footwear have been improved from the originals. Random fact - these shoes were inspired by the yoga "mountain" pose and were designed by a Danish yoga master. The mountain pose is known for taking pressure off of the balls of the feet.
I must admit, although I am sure this statement has not been evaluated by the FDA (or whomever requires me to make this statement), but my back doesn't hurt when I stand for long periods of time in these shoes.
Here's a picture of my awesome Earth Footwear collection. Admittedly, I wish I could get more sandals but in reality, this summer I am wearing Steel Toe boots for almost 50 hours a week. My feet will not be very pretty for sandals.
Here's the BEST news - One of my lovely/lucky readers will be get a pair of the Enchanting Sandals (see picture at top of the post). You can also check out more information about Earth Footwear and the shoes I get to give away by clicking here.
Here's how to enter leave 1 comment per entry. You Must leave a valid email address! United States only. Must be 18 years of age or older
MANDATORY ENTRY must be done before any others will be counted
1. Visit Earth Footwear's website. Pick out a pair of shoes you like you like. Come back here leaving me a comment letting me know!
2. Follow Earth Footwear on Twitter (1 entry)
3. Like Earth Footwear on Facebook (1 entry)
4. Follow ME on Twitter (1 entry)
5. Like Katie Thinks on Facebook (1 entry)
6. Grab My Blog Button and leave me a link where I can find it (3 entries)
7. Comment on a status update on Katie Thinks Facebook Page (max. 5 entries)
8. Feature this giveaway on your blog. Leave me a link where I can find the post (5 entries)
9. Share this giveaway on your facebook wall. (1 entry per day)
10. Tweet this out: "@klwschmidt is giving away a pair of Enchanting @earthfootwear Ends 6/3! Visit to enter! http://bit.ly/mdQyWD" Leave me the link to the tweet (2 entries per day)
11. Publicly follow my blog either through Google Friend Connect or Networked Blogs (1 entry)
12. Enter another giveaway of mine. (1 entry)
Disclosure: Earth Footwear is providing my winner with a free pair of enchanting sandals, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review, no money was exchanged. I simply love these shoes and wanted one of my amazing readers to have the opportunity to receive a pair.